Here are two simple cards I made recently. The "All Star" card was for a swap with a group of demonstrators in the area. I'm NEW to the demo world, but becoming one was actually more than 10 years in the making =-) The second card uses "Enjoy Every Moment", which I made for a relative.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
All SU! unless otherwise noted.
- cardstock: blue bayou, soft sky, ruby red
- designer paper: western sky
- ink: versa mark, white craft
- accessories: star and large star punches, clear embossing powder, diamond brad (ret. I think), dimensionals, mat pack
- stamps: Sporting, classic stars wheel
- cardstock: whisper white, wild wasabi, chocolate chip
- designer paper: afternoon tea
- ink: chocolate chip, sage shadow
- accessories: ribbon, mat pack