Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simple Sundays















Here are two simple cards I made recently. The "All Star" card was for a swap with a group of demonstrators in the area. I'm NEW to the demo world, but becoming one was actually more than 10 years in the making =-) The second card uses "Enjoy Every Moment", which I made for a relative.



Thanks for stopping by!
Peggy


Stuff I used:

All SU! unless otherwise noted.

"All Star"

  • cardstock: blue bayou, soft sky, ruby red

  • designer paper: western sky
  • ink: versa mark, white craft
  • accessories: star and large star punches, clear embossing powder, diamond brad (ret. I think), dimensionals, mat pack

  • stamps: Sporting, classic stars wheel

"Enjoy"

  • cardstock: whisper white, wild wasabi, chocolate chip

  • designer paper: afternoon tea

  • ink: chocolate chip, sage shadow
  • accessories: ribbon, mat pack

No comments: