Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yippee!

I won! I haven't had any time to use my limited digital scrapbooking/photoshop skills lately...but I have a prize that might motivate me.

On this amazing blog, which I go to often for inspiration and to see what's happening,
Emily Giovanni is celebrating her blogaversary. I ended up winning one of the prizes- a gift certificate for some digital goodies...what a great Christmas present! Go check out her blog if you have a chance!

Have a great day- I'll see if I can whip something up with my new goodies!

2 comments:

lynn said...

Hey Peg-
How totally cool! YOU continue to be incredibly creative!
Love and Purple Hugs to YOU my sweet friend! Lynn

Anonymous said...

YOU continue to be so incredibly creative and impressive! Sending you HUGE purple hugs my sweet friend!