Friday, May 1, 2009

Where Have I been?

It's been a busy spring! Mostly revolving around baseball. I've learned to really appreciate the relaxing aspect of watching baseball. When I'm sitting in my chair or in the bleachers watching a game, it means I'm not doing laundry or cleaning or cooking...you get the picture! When I'm at home, I see all the things that need attention and it can get overwhelming. At a baseball game, I can watch my kids play, chat with friends and enjoy the weather. Here's a photo of one of our boys from last June. He's the one rounding 3rd base in the maroon jersey.
Because of the amount of time I spend doing baseball stuff, no time left for creative things. I'm ok with that because the boys really enjoy the sport and my husband and I enjoy watching them. The ink and cardstock will be there later...
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: